“Life is short: love selflessly, be compassionate, teach to inspire & give to those in need. If we #LiveLikeAubrey, together, we will make the world a better place.”
Our Mission Statement: To foster a strong North Brunswick Township community and to empower local students to achieve their goals.
Our inspiration: Aubrey Pappas was an extraordinary human being who enriched many lives by living her life centered on being genuine, honest, kind, & always helping others. Her positive energy is the driving force that led to the creation of this Foundation. The Aubrey Foundation will continue in her legacy by hosting community service events and movements inspired by her ideas, dreams & missions. This Foundation believes that Aubrey’s inspiration continues to radiate throughout the communities she was so greatly a part of and our members will continue to give and help others in her memory.
- Our Accomplishments:
- 2017 – Will award $8,000 in scholarships to North Brunswick Township HS Graduating Seniors
- 2017 – Will award $1,500 to sponsor a wish through Make-A-Wish® New Jersey
- 2016 – 2nd Annual Purple for Pappas 5K and Cigar Night
- 2016 – Awarded $8,000 in scholarships to North Brunswick Township HS Graduating Seniors.
- 2015 – Donated $1,500 back to the community to help assist with the local police & fire departments
- 2015 – Hosted the 1st Purple for Pappas 5K and Cigar Night
- 2017 Goals & Events:
- Raise money for the Aubrey Pappas Memorial Scholarships for North Brunswick Township High School Graduating Seniors
- Celebrate the community and raise money by hosting our 3rd annual Purple for Pappas 5K
- Host the 3rd annual Cigar Night Fundraiser
- Support other community organizations with like-minded goals
- Provide community service opportunities for students in the area
- Proceeds earned in 2017 will:
The Aubrey Foundation is a New Jersey 501(c)(3) Non Profit Corporation
Learn more ABOUT US